[windows2000] ISA Server

  • From: "Jensen, Douglas" <douglas.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:50:41 -0500

Is there a email list for ISA server?

We are working with a state agency that is "giving" us a web based database
to use.  It will use HTTPS for secure communications. The problem is they
set up a demo site using HTTPS and port 4443 (not port 443) to test the new
database.

I can not get access through the ISA server to this site.

I added a new protocol that uses TCP and port 4443 and then a rule  that
says to allow the use of this new protocol but it still does not work.

I can access this site from one computer we have that does not go through
this ISA server.

Any idea who to ask???

Douglas Jensen
Douglas.Jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx