[windows2000] Re: Hypothetical questions for list re Web Availability of listmessages

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 20:30:00 -0700

From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net"; <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have a rudimentary page set up that lists the last 10 messages from the
list so you could get an idea of what I am talking about.  I can set it to
do more messages but when you get over 50 or so it takes the page much
longer to load.

The trick is to do it by threads rather than individual messages, that way you can fit plenty on a single page.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Conciousness: that annoying time between naps."