[windows2000] Re: How do I get a PC to connect to the network

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:45:05 -0400

Take it out of the workgroup and put it into a different workgroup name
(call it WORKGROUP or something like that...)

Wait 36 minutes (for the browse masters to purge the old workgroup from
their lists)

Wait 5 more minutes (for good measure...)

Join the domain.

Hope this helps,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.