[windows2000] How do I get a PC to connect to the network

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <WINDOWS2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:35:18 -0600

We are setting up some new PCs that have come in.  One of my employees, =
instead of making his PC connect to our Windows 2000 network (Active =
Directory), he created a workgroup with the same name as the domain.  I =
have tried disconnecting it and reconnecting it, but no matter what, it =
still sees that workgroup as being "out there" (even though it doesn't =
even show up in his My Network Places).

So, how do I fix his problem?

=A0

Rod Falanga