[windows2000] Re: Fax server suggestions

  • From: Daniel Ensor <densor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:51:17 -0000

Hi Mike

We use Faxination from Fenestrae, works with all versions of exchange (not
sure about 2003 but it better as we're migrating soon). We have 8 channels 6
in, 2 out we send roughly 500 faxes a day and receive about 1000 a day (the
system could deal with far more). The system works very well, we have two 4
port Brooktrout fax cards (PCI) which work with it (again you could have as
many as there are slots). It's a bit of a fiddle to get working (the PCI
cards are a lot easier than the old ISA ones! they really were a bi*ch) but
once it's up it hasn't fallen over since I set it up about a year ago.

We have it running on our Exchange server and it is really fast with a
minimal footprint/overhead.

www.fenestrae.com/Products/Faxination_Server.asp

Cheers
Dan