[windows2000] Re: Extending a basic disk

  • From: "Herchenbach, Jim" <jherchenbach@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:36:17 -0500

I got this from the JISFAQ website.  I can't verify this, can anybody
verify or discredit it.

"You can extend simple and spanned volumes only when the volume was
originally created on a dynamic disk. Simple or spanned volumes that
result from a basic to dynamic disk upgrade cannot be extended"

JIM HERCHENBACH
RVW Inc.

  _____