[windows2000] Re: Experts-Exchange?

  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:13:05 -0500

Had a good experience with an Adobe question that required a lot of back
and forth communication...

Adobe's tech support is useless, they won't even discuss the registry
with you.  Got all the help I needed on expertsexchange for that
problem.  I usually look here or on the Citrix forum from thethin.net or
on MS's knowledgebases but if I strike out there I go to
expertsexchange.

  _____

Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>