[windows2000] Re: Experts-Exchange?

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:52:38 -0500

The site itself sucks.  Their recent redesign is way to "icy" for me.
Their advertising methods are overkill, but I really can't complain
about that.  They do what they have to do.  The site is often slow.  I
never received my damn t-shirt after my first 10,000 points.

But, after I get past those negatives, I find it to often be a pretty
resourceful site.  There are too many resources for peer to peer
support, I sometimes think.  If I have a W2K question, I'll ask here.
Any other question, I just go to the MS newsgroups.  That's really
"where it's at."

Ray at work