[windows2000] Re: Download Firefox 3 today. Help break the record!

  • From: Jim Walls <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 23:21:20 -0700

Jim Kenzig wrote:

FireFox 3 is now available for download and one of the cool features is a "smart bar" that helps keep track of sites you've visited. Also click and drag links to your address bar.

I've been a fan of Firefox and before that Netscape (and Mosaic before that), so I have downloaded Firefox 3.0. I only use IE when I have to. Same thing for Outlook - you'll notice if you look that this was sent with Thunderbird...

--
73

//www.freelists.org/list/windows2000