[windows2000] Check Point VPN-1 SecureClient

  • From: "Davey B" <db1001ster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:30:48 +0000

Does anyone use the Check Point VPN-1 SecureClient to get to their
remote servers AND also use IPSEC with Certificates ?

Basically I use RDP over IPSec (certificate) to administer my remote
servers. When I'm in the office I can connect fine but when I'm at
home I use Secure Client to tunnel to then . I can see the IKE
connection being setup but RDP never connects.

I suspect that secure remote conflicts with IPSec but I can't find any
info on "No -this doesn't work" ....

Unlikely but anyone got any ideas ?