[windows2000] Re: Automated Printer Connections

  • From: Daryl Ehrenheim <d.ehrenheim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 08:51:45 -0700

Norton on the email server deleted the file with the following message:

Your attachment "Printers.zip" contained viruses:
         "UNAUTHORIZED FILE",
         and "UNAUTHORIZED FILE
It was deleted and replaced with this text file.

You might want to rename the scripts to .txt files and insert a readme
explaining that they need to rename the files back to whatever.

Daryl S. Ehrenheim
Bargreen Ellingson - IT Support