[windows2000] AD installation

  • From: "Ron Leach" <rleach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:01:50 -0400

Good Morning List,

I just finished installing win 2k server.  No problems.  Now I want to =
install AD.  When I proceed with the install everything seems to go fine =
up to the point where I supply the domain name.  After I give the domain =
name it appears to be installing AD and DNS but it just hangs up and =
nothing else happens.  I've left it alone for a couple of hours and =
still nothing.

It's just a test machine at home but I'd still like to get it resolved.

Any ideas?

TIA

Ron