[windows2000] AD Network requirements

  • From: "Alex Falkovich" <afalkovich@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:35:24 -0500

I am not sure whether the subject in this e-mail belongs to this List. If =
not, please let me know.

We will be migrating from NDS to AD very soon. Also, on the horizon is the =
upgrade of our Cisco 5500 switches.  As part of the switches upgrade, we =
will probably be redesigning our network to make the collision domains =
much smaller, among other things. What I would like to do is to factor the =
AD network requirements into the new design. Can anybody please refer me =
to where I can read up on the AD network requirements as they relate to =
the overall network design, or happen to know what they are?

Thanks.

_ Alex=20