[windows2000] Re: A question about setting up a printer via RJ-45 connectors

  • From: Cristian Costea <cristian.costea@xxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 20:58:27 +0200

I agree with that about the discovery process, but I find it useful for a non
frequent using (about once or twice a month in my case). I like the control
panel :). I  don't know the version you used, but the late ones do caching and
you don't have to do the discovery every time you start it, it will only connect
to the printers in the cache at startup.