[windows2000] A couple of questions about redistributing DC functions

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:29:16 -0700

I have 2 servers in my Windows 2000 Server Active Directory, which are DHCP
servers.  If one of them goes away, is that OK?

And one of those servers is also the global catalog server.  Because it is such
an old server, I would like to transfer the GC functionality to some other DC;
how do I do that?

Rod