[windows2000] Re: 37 OS's on one PC!

  • From: Steven Peck DNET <speck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:32:28 -0700

I saw the interview on The Screen Savers.  He didn't do NT as it had some
quirks that didn't play well with the boot loader and he chose not to spend
much time on it.

He did as a hobby and learned a hell of a lot about various boot processes.
He is a teenager and lives at home.  It's better than drugs for a hobby,
though the effect might appear the same :).

-sp