[windows2000] Re: 0x51 Registry Error (again)

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:30:06 +0100

If you're at the end of your tether, and the dump analysis didn't give up
anything (I assume you changed from mini to kernel/full?), I'd seriously
consider giving MS PSS a call.. £250, but they'll be able to help you in
ways we can't :)

It's especially worth it considering it's happening on loads of your
machines (I assume theyre all the same machine spec?) - how much is your
time worth?

Andrew