winamp volume question for a friend

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp for the blind list" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 06:51:42 -0800

Hi all, I'm usually on the dark side, "lol," so I don't ask many winamp
questions, but a friend of mine, who uses n v d a can't turn her winamp
volume down, and I had always thought that up and down arrow controlled
winamp's volume, yet my friend says this isn't working with her version
of winamp full, which apparently, is the latest version with windows
seven.  Isn't there also a check box somewhere to separate one's speech
synthesizer from the winamp volume control, I thought I remembered it
being something like alt settings method slow, and I think this check
box should be unchecked if one wants to separate winamp's volume from
that of their screen reader's synthesizer, but for now, I'm just
wondering how my friend, with n v d a can turn her winamp volume up and
down, and thanks in advance for any assistance, seeing I mostly use the
mac these days, thus, the reference to the dark side.

Marty