RE: winamp scripts.

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 09:37:44 +1000

HI Jim,

In my opinion, I don't think the problem is completely fixed so I've left
the code in there but I tried it without the code and I had less access to
the library.  So I put the code back and bingo, library back to how I like
it.  Leaving the code in the scripts doesn't seem to harm access to the
library anyway.  However, if you want to take the code out, be my guest.

David Truong

EMail and Messenger:
davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967