RE: recurse sub folders

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 06:50:56 +1000

It means if you have this checkbox checked, should I add any sub folders
under the currently focused folder.  So if you add a folder and your
currently opened folder is c:\music, it'll add any files found under the
sub-folders under c:\music along with files in c:\music of course.  If you
aren't familiar with the term folder then replace it with directory.