Re: recurse sub folders

  • From: "Sarah" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 20:34:26 -0700

yep it was. I don't know why  tey didn't use another term but ah well. Thanks
for explain9ng it to me one more time. I should do
an audio tutorial for winamp at some time whenI have the time huh?

SA&G
: Hi. Ok, very basically it goes like this.  let's say for example that
: you have a folder called the Beatles. with in that folder you have
: another folder called Sergeant pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band
: which is that entire album. and you have another folder called the
: White album. If you add the original sergeant Peppers folder to the
: playlist and the recurse sub folders check box is checked, the white
: album folder will be added as well.
: so if the checkbox is checked, all the sub folders unde the  original
: folder will be added. I think the word recurse is what's tripping you
: up there. Hope that helps.
:
:
:
:
: At 07:29 PM 9/2/2007, you wrote:
:>Okay.  So if I add a folder to my play list and then later add more
:>artists to that folder I shouldn't have to update the play
:>list?  The recourse button will automatically add these files?  That
:>would be great if I'm understanding this right.