winamp problem please help

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:33:09 -0400

Hi Guys!
Recently, my friend and I upgraded to Winamp 5.09, but found it was not
working. The problem we had was when we created a pls or m3u play list of some
content we had stored on our web server any file below a minute would either
cut off in the middle of playing, or, in my case, not play at all. I have a
little intro file that I have cued up in my archive play list of past shows
before the show begins. And I know the play list is pointing to the correct
location on the server. So we downgraded to 5.08E again, but the problem has
still occurred. Completely uninstalling 5.08, killing the entire folder and
everything, didn't even resolve it. Does anyone know how this can be fixed
without reformatting the computer? Does anyone know what registry key/keys I
might need to delete to completely rid ourselves of what ever changes 5.09 made
to cause this?
If you need me to clarify anything I've said here, let me know.
Thanks from David
********
If you're looking for an internet radio show that brings you all types of music
both new and old from here and around the world, then check out the home of The
Djd Invasion, an internet radio show with plenty of variety, entertainment,
music, and more. Go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
for more details.