Re: forgot website

  • From: "arlene" <nedster66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:26:05 -0700

hello richard most stations have radio mentioned in them. I know of another station that does allow you to use winamp media and real player. You can redgester to join I think it's free. this station plays good music. it's www.therockradio.com if that's the station you are refirring to!
----- Original Message ----- From: "richard kurlander" <rkurlander@xxxxxxxxxx>