wair is the fun.

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 07:24:23 -0500

it is foundon ACB Radio Interactive today! starting at 10:00 AM eastern, 9:00
central, 7:00 pacific and 15:00 UTC.
http://interactive.acbradio.org
a great library of music to chose from. there is bound to be something you
like. just visit www.jjhof.com/request, and request away. you can do three an
hour, but there is many songs for you to select from. we have pop, rock,
country, comedy, christian, 80's rap, dance, R&B, and more.  we hope to see you
all there.