Re: using 5.572 light, some key combos not working

  • From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoctorp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 20:22:33 -0500

High Arlene,
That is a very good question.
I had allot of problems using JFW 11 with both versions of Winamp.
I couldn't get JFW 11 to work right with Winamp 5.571 and 5.572.
The only way I knew to fix this., is to go back to JFW 10.
It seems to me, that JFW 11 has a mind of its own.
Like I said before, this problem needs to be addressed by Freedom Scientific.
I said something to them about this problem recently, but they don't seem to
care about fixing the problem.
I myself, am considering getting another screen reader.
Maybe something like Window Eyes.
My best regards.
  John.