tonight's blind flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Winamp for the Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mediaReq <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 08:54:39 -0600

Hi.  I'd like to take a moment to wish you a happy Thanksgiving and give you a
bit of information about tonight's broadcast.

I'll be departing from the normal electronic/ambient music I usually feature
and will be playing more uplifting acoustic music to get the holiday season
going.

This doesn't mean Christmas music, however, if I'm still broadcasting then,
I'll create a special blind flight for that occasion.

We'll be hearing cheery music by Blackmore's night, Bill Douglas, Gandalf,
George Winston, and other artists of the acoustic new-age sound.  For fans of
Dead Can Dance, I'll also be featuring a couple of new tracks from Lisa
Gerard's new cd.

The show begins at 8 central time.
To listen, go to
www.drunkenfriends.net
and select the stream appropriate for your connection.

Thanks for spending part of your Thanksgiving night with the navigator.

Scott