tonight's blind flight

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Winamp for the Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mediaReq <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 08:39:51 -0500

Hello.

Please join me for a special presentation of the BlindFlight tonight from 8 PM
until 1:30 AM Central time for a tribute to Tangerine Dream.

I will be profiling their recording career from 1969 until 1988 with a number
of milestone studio recordings and soundtracks.  For those who have never heard
of this band, they are one of the pioneering groups from Germany who began the
electronic music movement and this show should serve as a pretty comprehensive
introduction to their music.

  The address for tuning in with broadband is
http://radio.thehardstuff.net:8190
The dialup address is
http://radio.thehardstuff.net:8192

Thanks for listening