Re: this is a bit lengthy, how to convert files using winamp

  • From: "Wayne Merritt" <wcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 09:35:19 -0500

Hi. I followed these steps but my files now sound like they're playing at half
speed. I selected MP3 for the output format, and then the only bit rate choice
it gave me was 56KB, 24,000 hurts, 6KPBS. I think that might have a hand in
what came out. I say that this was the only one I could choose from because
when I tried to change the choice to 40 or 48 KB stereo, my format choice
changed from MP3 to PCM or something. Any ideas? I've got the Lame encoder in
the Winamp plug-ins folder.

Many thanks,
Wayne