the shane go train goes live for the first time on radio360!

  • From: shane davidson <va3duk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 09:27:38 -0500

hello all.
for the first time on radio360 the shane go train will be live!
We'll be playing everything from rock to country to christian and everything inbetween! We'll be taking your requests by msn and aim and of course your phone calls via skype and the phone.
so tune in at 7PM eastern either via your computer at
www.radio360.us
or by phone at
(516)717-1674
option 1.