RE: the dsp plugin

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 07:12:09 +1000

Hi Marty,

Where did you get the notion that you need to be broadcasting to use the SQR
Plugin?  What do you actually want to do?  Do you want to rip directly from
CD and have the crossfader effects as part of the CD? Cause if so, I don't
think you can do that.  However, if you have existing wav or mp3 files which
you want to put on CD with the crossfading plugin then you can do as I wrote
in my previous message.  Now if Wineyes is stuffing up with your choosing of
the sqr crossfader then I can't help you there cause I of course use JFW.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967

Home Page:  http://members.optusnet.com.au/davidtruong/