Re: the dsp plugin

  • From: "Jerry Mader" <jerry.mader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 15:02:44 -0500

It would be nice though to make the thing work right with shoutcast though.
I find it dificult to get the thing to work with shout cast in that it won't let my microphone input to work right.
If i try to talk lets say after asong, If i have the sqr cross faider set to allow the shoutcast dsp plugin to work with it, the stupid thing won't let my voice go through!
I've tried everything under the sun and still no luck.
What else can i do or try.
I've tried to select the aux 2 input as my mic is connected to that via the sound mixer.
and it will work, but only if the shout cast dsp isn't set for the dsp plugin for the cross faider.
But if i just use it under the dsp plugin side of things, and use the dsp stand alone, it works fine.
Other wise it really don't work!
What can i do to fix this.
I was gonna design my own type of countdown type of show, but i want people to hear my music as if they were listening to a real radio station.
So how do i make the mic input work via the line in plugin.

Jerry Mader
Owner of the blind forem and the Jerry Mader Cast.
point your pod catcher to this address
feeds.feedburner.com/TheBlindForem
Or
feeds.feedburner.com/TheJerryMaderCast
Don't have a pod catcher you can download one at
http://juicereceiver.sorceforge.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>