the crazy 80's Vault and the house of fun collide

  • From: "Jerry Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 07:12:16 -0500

what happens when you mix the "crazy 80's Vault" and the "house of fun"?  Three
hours of great 80's music, but also a great personality, and a show wair you
can still request your favorites, even if they are not part of that format!
That is right. JamminJerry here of JamminJerry's House of Fun reminding you
that you won't want to miss the House of Fun.  Starting at 10:00 AM eastern,
9:00 central, 7:00 pacific, and 15:00 UTC on ACB Radio Interactive.
http://interactive.acbradio.org
for those of you that may like hearing random music? when you go to my request
page at
http://www.jjhof.com/broadcasting/search.php
Just put in a year, and see what you get. if you were born in 1983 put that
into my search page, and see what was poopular when you were born.  along with
my personal request page, you can contact me on MSN, and email, skype, and even
the phone line.  that is the House of fun with the crazy 80's vault today at
15:00 UTC! hope to see you all there!