Re: still can't get more than the original 350 stations

  • From: "Robert Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:12:58 -0500

Hi Bud. Ok, try these directions:
1. Open the winamp preferences with ctrl p
2. you are now already in the treeview. To make sure you start at the correct point, press your home key, which will take you to the very top of the treeview
3. This will put you on the winamp pro portion. Down arrow once, and you should be on the general options. Keep down arrowing until you get to the media library section
4. shift tab once. You should then beon a tab. Right arrow, or left arrow, until you hear it say something about internet radio/TV tab.
5. Begin to tab into that dialogue box, until you come to the edit box referring to how many streams you want winamp to fetch. You can adjust this to almost any number. The suggested one, for now, is 5000. Good luck, and let us know how you made out. Good luck!

Sincerely,
Robert Robinson
robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx
MSN contact: