RE: Latest version of Winamp and Play List problems.

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 23:10:22 -0600

hi Dave
It's really kind of hard to say, since it happens so rarely. It's usually not a whole bunch of songs, not more than 20 maybe? Never happens in Wineyes that i've seen, but like I said, usually restarting JAWS fixes the problem. Really odd!

At 02:46 PM 11/10/2005, you wrote:

Hi Chris,

Roughly How many songs do you  have on your play list before you add songs
and about how many songs do you add when you experience this problem.  Also,
does this behaviour happen in Wineyes?  I believe you have that screen
reader as well?

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967