show tonight

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 15:40:10 -0500

Hi folks!
It's Duyahn better known on the blink as, Dj MusicMan.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while about shows. Please join me starting at 7 Pm
eastern, 6 central for Dj MusicMan's MeyHem only on,
http://www.2020theblink.net
You may also talk to me on MSN or windows live messenger and that address is,
music@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And I will also have Skype open if you would like to add me and say hi. My
Skype name is, Duyahn. Just a nice friendly warning though. No abuse of my
Skype name will be permitted. You will get a warning. But if you continue, you
will be blocked.

I hope to see you all there!