question

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mediaReq <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Winamp for the Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:51:09 -0500

Hi.  Have you guys had virus warnings with recent sendspace links of my shows?
I'm asking because I have one person on my list who reports this as being the
case.  She's using mcafe antivirus and I don't know if it's just a false
positive or what the problem is but I imagine that if anyone else on the list
had a virus message you'd let me know about it.  This is leading me to consider
an alternate source for my archives since I've heard from time to time of other
people using sendspace getting these sorts of warnings.

Thanks for the information and help with this question.

Scott