playing windows media clips

  • From: "Adam Gaffney" <gaffney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WinAmp" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 11:54:34 -0400

Hi folks.  I like to listen to music clips at one of my favorite on-line CD
places at www.cdconnection.com

the sound clips are in windows media format and have an a s f extension and
they don't play with winamp.  Winamp comes up with the file loaded but nothing
happens.  I've also tried downloading the clip and playing from my hard drive.
I've checked in the winamp preferences and made sure that file type is selected
for winamp to play.  I'm running version 5.93 of winamp.  Can anyone help me
figure this out?  Thanks