Re: no longer posting archives

  • From: Chris Skarstad <rascal0826@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 11:05:30 -0400

Ok, folks, I think this thread has run its course...can we end it now, please? If you guys want to be on Scottt's distribution list, please write to him privately so all 100 plus people don't have to see messages that only pertain to Scott.

On 5/30/2011 9:49 AM, Scott Lawlor wrote:
sure, I'll do that. thanks for the interest.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr Norman Waddington" <normanwaddington504@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>