hits from today and yesterday on ACB Radio Interactive!

  • From: "Jerry Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:43:57 -0500

that is right folks! join me as I sub in for internet party radio in ACB Radio
INteractive!
http://interactive.acbradio.org
starting at 6:00 PM eastern time, 05:00 central, 03:00 pacific, and 23:00 UTC.
Two hours of greats from today, and yesterday as well. we will also have fun
discussions on msn, and email. and your calls are also welcome on the show as
well.
hopt to see you all there.