Re: helping your monday go a bit better.

  • From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 08:45:39 -0700

On Labor day? I don't think many bosses will be doing that. :)

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 11:02:32 -0400, Jarrod Jicha wrote:

Hey there everyone!  Yeah, I know, today is monday, and your boss is all over
you to get that perposal done, make a zillikon more phone calls, all while
typing up that 200 page document on why the sky is blue.  You
go are drinking last fridays coffee in a cup, that if you are lucky will hold
together until you are finished.  sounds like a bad day to me.  If you have
time, let us help.  Tune into ACB Radio Interactive starting at 16:00
GMT, wich is 12:00 PM eastern, 11:00 central, and 09:00 pacific for the Monster
Music Mix!
http://interactive.acbradio.org
pop to rock, oldies to current, country to comedy.  four hours of great fun,
and music.  won't you join us?  we may not be able to help you with the broken
fax machine, and jammed printer, but we can help make it all
seem, well, not so bad.