RE: getting i heart streams to play in winamp

  • From: "Arlene" <nedster66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 10:09:34 -0800

Hi there: I took the link to your radio station finder!  It's a partial
confirm. Some of the stations will work using winamp!  Some wont work.  I
took pot luck and used Classic rock. However, I'll play around some more to
see what else will work.  I'll try different kinds of music.  The finder
does work. You just punch in your city and state then type in your favorite
music like classic rock or other. Then you will find stations in that area.
Or you will se something like look for more Classic rock stations for me or
for you it will be whatever it is you're looking for!  Some stations wont
work because you have to be a gold member or you may have to go to the
station itself to listen to it.