Mikes Mess President's day weekend Dimension X marathon

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mike's Mess backup list" <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "internet radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 20:37:03 -0800

Hello all

            I want to wish you all a happy President's day weekend.  How will I
celebrate this week by giving you a Old Time Radio marathon.  What will it be
Dimension X.  Yes we have all 50 shows of Dimension X shows from the early 50s.
 We will run it from 3:00PM PST Friday to 11:00AM PST Tuesday (unless the
flying saucers stop it hehe.)

            This can be heard by going to
http://www.mikesmess.com/.theater.html and pick the listen live link for Mikes
Mess Theater.  There is a feed for all the players so you pick the one that
fits your needs.

            If you enjoy it please drop me an email at theater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
If you are a science fiction fan I know you will enjoy these shows from NBC.
So come and join me for nearly 4 days of classic Science Fiction and most of
all enjoy

Bye for now