friday on my mind

  • From: aad leeflang <aad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 20:53:03 +0100

hello all,
although the international women's day is this saturday we thought it
would be a good idea to present a special women show this friday on
march 7.
this year we play songs from women around 60 and who are still with us
and are performing.
so if you want to know who's still going strong, tune in to the global voice
this friday between 20 and 22 hours utc,
that's 21 til 23 hours central european time.
http://www.theglobalvoice.info
if you can not listen,  but would like to hear this show, you can
download it from the programm gallery of the global voice, after the
show has been on the air.
http://www.theglobalvoice.info/gallery.php?show=friday
during the show you can send your requests to:
yourvoice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aad leeflang and co-producer Ann Thestrup
--
aad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.