friday on my mind

  • From: aad leeflang <daal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx, mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 17:36:24 +0100

hello all,
friday on my mind is my new show on the global voice.
it is a show with music from the fifties, sixties and seventies.
i try to present the show in themes.
so every week you hear another theme or special.
there will allso be documentaries during this show.
the show airs at 20 hours utc on friday and is repeated throughout the
week..
this week i play the music produced by phil spector.
so if you like the teddiebears, ike and tina turner or the ronets,
tune in to http://www.theglobalvoice.info
for friday on my mind.
today at 20 hours utc,
that's 22 hours dutch time or 16 hours eastern standard time.
aad

met vriendelijke groet (kind regards)
Aad Leeflang, the Netherlands

www.tripledutch.info