duck your head while entering the vault

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "JJRN listeners email list" <listeners@xxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:09:01 -0400

that is right, the doorway is a bit small.  You can enter the Crazy 80's Vault
by simply going to www.jjrn.net at 7:00 PM eastern time, 6:00 central, 4:00
pacific, and 23:00 UTC.  we have one of the best, and largest 80's collections
around.  this is not one of those shows wair you will hear the same 50 songs
each week.  why not check out the vault for yourself, and if you can find the
song you wish to hear at www.jjrn.net/jamminjerry/search.php simply submit it
as a request.  dedications are also welcome.  we will have email, and msn:
live@xxxxxxxx
also, aim, and even yahoo:  jjrnlive
for you to interact with us during the show as well.  hope to see you all there.

--
      Currently in Lima, Lima Allen County, Ohio Clear, 75.0°F(23.9°C) Wind:E
(100°) at 5mph (4KT)