Show Winam in foldercontext menus isn't working

  • From: Ann <tate886@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:39:31 -0400

Hi folks,

I am running Windows XP Home, and it used to be, before I had to restore my windows,that I could right click on a folder of audio files,and select Play in Winamp. This is no longer working, even though I have gone in to Winamp .35 preferences, and selected the Show Winamp in folder context menus in windows explorer checkbox. The box doesn't seem to want to remain checked once the preference window has closed. I can open the folder and select the files by right clicking, or in my case pressing the Application key, but cannot do the same thing on the folder itself.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

~Ann