Re: converting .flak and .shn

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 01:08:19 -0500

Hey.  I wonder if anyone has tried burning a .flac or a .shn file with
Winamp pro to an audio cd?  If anyone has, I'd like to know how it works.
If it can be done then that's what I would do, or maybe get a copy of DB
Power Amp and you can convert the .flac and .shn files to mp3's.  Remember,
any questions about DB Power amp should be sent to the pc audio or another
list, 'cause we'reall about  Winamp only here.