cd information within Winamp

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 18:10:39 -0500

This question has bugged me for quite some time. It's about CD information

when using Winamp. Is there a way to tell Winamp to go on a data base and

retrieve the correct information for a cd using a plugin? For instance, If I

have ripped Roger Troutman II's songs off of a cd single, it doesn't say

that the artist is Roger Troutman II. It says something like, "The faculty,"

is the artist and gives the wrong song title. The song title would be

something like, "Hero." When infact the name of the song is called, "Being

alone." Again, I thought I would send this privately because I don't want to

get warned about throwing the list off topic. Hahah. Thanks Chris!

Duyahn Walker

email & Windows messenger:

themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

AOL: MKnightJones