Re: Four hours of solid metal and cold beer today on New era radio.

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:25:28 -0500

Rob is correct folks. You may need to know something, but needing to know
something does *not!* give you the right to just ask it on any old list you
like, there are rules, and gosh darn it, you had better follow them or
suffer the consequences.   We have a 3 strikes system here.  In other
words, you get 3 chances to screw up.
Just keep your message on topic and you'll be fine. If you're not sure, ask
us privately by sending a message to
winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and we'll make a decision about it then.
Thanks!