Re: broadcasting from a laptop

  • From: "Rob Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:11:56 -0400

Hi Steve. I know that people have done this before, but I cannot,
unfortunately, help much more in that aspect. What I can tell you though, is
that if you are looking for information on any other software to do
broadcasting, unless I misunderstood your post, other than winamp, you
needn't look here. This is a list dedicated to winamp, and it's many uses.
The PC audio list is probably the best list I can recommend for any other
audio software questions not pertaining to winamp.

Sincerely,
Robert Robinson
robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx
MSN Screen Name: